Tuesday, January 26, 2010

New Year 2010.


Hello, is been awhile since I update this blog and please forgive me :)
Well, now is 26 January and 2 more month the girls will be back from ns. I'm so happy for them but not me cause is my turn to go to ns soon as they come back home! :( Well, what I can do is accept the fact that I'm unlucky and got chosen!

Anyways, Baby, Maxine & I went down to Malacca to visit Valerie but before that, we headed to Kuala Langat to visit Chinlee :) We miss them so much till we have the petrol and time to go down just to see them :) How sweet are we right? See, I even took 2 pictures of Val (:

The sweetest thing is before Valerie ciao, she actually gave me a best friend card, I was so touched, seriously. She really have those time to do this for me, us. She's seriously a awesome best friend for me. She's really sweet, thank you babyval. Love you lots! :) Cheer up for whatever is bothering you now or maybe be happy when you're at ns. I love you babe, take care.

nights!


so fucking sweet lah! :(

She's my bitch! (:

Val & Max!


Amira,
love (:

No comments: